Andrews Automation are offering a new flexible conveyor system which is a great alternative to the traditional belt conveyor.
The Easy Chain conveyor system is manufacturers by Denipro and is a great alternative to a traditional belt or chain conveyor system. The main advantages of the new easy chain system are:
- No restrictions to the layout of the system compared to a belt conveyor
- 120, 150, 180 and 240mm plate sets available
- Certificated to be able to carry food stuffs
- Automatic load compensation and low abrasion
- The drive units are small which offer high efficiency
- A Patented tow drive system
- Rolling friction, not sliding friction
- Galvanised or stainless steel rails are available
- Low level noise levels – only 60-65dB
- Low wear and tear which means reduced maintenance
- Simple, easy access for cleaning with easy assembly and dis-assembly
Rolling rather than sliding with the easy chain conveyor system. The material used for the castors, which in easychain take over the function previously performed by the sliding elements, has been continuously optimised over a two year period to reach its present level of perfection. The rollers are particularly effective in reducing energy consumption, as well as lowering friction and so keeping wear and tear to a minimum.
Take a look at the system in action: