Due to our continued growth and expansion, we currently looking to recruit a SolidWorks Designer to join our engineering team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating mechanical drawings to support our project engineers and manufacturing department. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a dynamic company and help create automation solutions for our Clients, many of which are blue chip companies recognised all around the world.
Related Work: The successful candidate will be required to perform the following functions on a daily basis:
- Proper interpretation of design specifications and drawings
- Preparation of SolidWorks drawings of mechanical equipment
- Preparation of instruction and operation manuals
- Generate Production drawings
- Generate submittals
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD and SolidWorks
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office and Word Processing software
- Proficient in mechanical design
- Good time management skills, high work ethics
- Positive contributor to team participation
- Focused, methodical with good analytical skills
This position attracts a competitive remuneration package and is negotiable based on experience.
To apply for this position, please email a copy of your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org