Andrews Automation are able to offer a new concept in ultra-flat conveyor systems.
The Denimove ultra-flat conveyor is a very compact design, meaning its height is low. It can be positioned directly on the ground. You just plug it in and it’s ready to go. Even long conveyors are quickly set up or altered. And in typical style, the modular belt has rolling support. Wasteful sliding friction is a thing of the past.
Rolling friction causes much less resistance than sliding friction. Which is why denimove requires less energy – an increasingly important factor. In other words, the ultra-flat conveyor needs just one small drive – even for heavy loads. As the modular belt doesn’t slide, but operates on roller bearings, abrasion and maintenance are reduced to a minimum, cutting costs drastically.
- Makes low conveyor heights possible (120 mm)
- Is immediately ready for operation and easy to move
- Is ideal for retrofit projects, or setting up for the first time
- Stays very flat even in long conveyors
- Saves energy
- Provides rolling support to the modular belt
- Reducing abrasion and maintenance as a result
- Operates smoothly
- Can therefore also be used as a worker belt
If you have an existing system that requires extending or would like to new denimove system, Andrews Automation can provide a versatile solutions which works perfectly to your exact specification. Give us a call today on 01405 768 900 to discuss your automation requirements.