Why choose Andrews Automation Conveyor Systems
Andrews Automation Ltd have recently relocated to The Grange Industrial Estate in the town of Goole in the East Riding of Yorkshire. We are ideally situated close to major road links such as the M62, M18, M1 and A1, and are just a 10 minute walk from Goole Rail Station. The 7000 square foot building has been completely transformed from what was previously a fixings and fasteners stockist, into a facility that allows us to design, manufacture and test all of our automation solutions in-house.
The unit now incorporates a goods inwards area and stores facility, as well as an electrical workshop for in-house PLC panel builds. The size of the unit enables us to build conveyor systems and test them, allowing us to iron out hitches and glitches before delivery to site. This in turn means systems can be installed on-site with the minimum of fuss and greatly reduce customer downtime. We also have meeting room facilities allowing us to meet with customers to discuss projects, finalise system requirements, and negotiate purchasing strategies with suppliers to help us offer our customers a truly competitive quotation. Our customers can also make site visits to check on the progress of their projects and discuss potential changes or additions to their system build that were possibly not considered previously.
In the words of satisfied customers:
Andrews Automation was very professional. They supplied not only great ideas but also the complete range of products required at competitive prices with good lead times. The choice to use Andrews was obvious.
Malcolm Robinson - Magnet Kitchens
The new Andrews system gives us a quick return, cost savings and some real efficiencies. It’s a no-brainer.
Mick Wood - Linpac.
Here are the 7 reasons customers tell us they prefer to work with us:
1. Expertise - We’ve more than 30 years of experience specialising in conveyor and material handling solutions, making us one of the leading companies in the conveyor system industry.
2. Experience - We’ve dealt with a wide range of well known clients in many different environments including warehousing, cold storage, automotive and many more.
3. Comprehensive range - Our approach enables us to offer not just conveyor systems but also many subsidiary items such as the lifts necessary to create a total integrated solution from specification to after sales.
4. We hit the deadlines - We design the solution and plan to your timetable, not ours. This allows us to avoid disrupting the day-to-day commitments of your business.
5. We’re not too big, not too small - We’re a mid-sized company and we think that makes us more personable and easy to deal with. Customers get the attention they deserve, and we pride ourselves in total customer satisfaction.
6. Competitive pricing - Mid-sized means we don’t have big overheads like large suppliers so we can be competitive on price at a time when businesses need to optimize efficiencies and make budgets go further
7. Built in the UK - All our solutions and expertly crafted in the UK using British craftsmen with years of experience building bespoke automation solutions.